tibicon clients perceive our consulting projects as high value-added services.
The main reasons for this perception are that:
- our aim is to maximise the return on client’s investment;
- the client is involved in every phase of the project, which is embedded in the organizational and strategic context.
All projects are managed by Arduino Mancini and can be held in English and in Italian. We are also experienced in the running of multicultural projects.
The consulting projects are classified as follows:
- FRA – Franchising
- HRM – Human Resource Management
- MAN – Management
- PRM – Project Management
- SAL – Sales
- STR – Strategy
These are examples of the consulting projects we have managed:
- FRA – Defining medium-term development strategy and reorganization for a franchising network
- HRM – Definition of the HR Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the Italian branch of a labelling machine manufacturer
- MAN – Assistance to the General Manager in structuring and managing sales and processes
Should you be interested in other training projects, please click here.