Training course introduction
Delegating is a critical process for managers and professionals, because delegating is strictly related to individual performance, assumption of responsibility, activity and time management. Therefore, this course will help managers learn to delegate, develop subordinates and better manage time and resources.
- To help participants improve the use of delegating, supporting its systematic use for organizational purposes and improving the quality of life.
- To support the transition toward a management style that helps subordinates develop motivation and self-confidence, improving individual as well as group performance.
The course is aimed at managers and supervisors
Time and (time) awareness
- Private time and professional time
- The different types of professional time: some management aspects
- Peculiarities in time management: think before acting…
Delegation and personnel development
- The concept of competence
- Meaning of the delegation and its role in personal development
- Developing competence in subordinates
- The delegation as an organizational competence
The delegation in action
- The risk of failure
- Delegating: when, how much, what, to whom
- The link between delegation, competence and risk
Corrective or strengthening action
- Chewing out and praising: let’s learn the art
- Balancing praising and chewing out
Fiercely resisting delegating
- The very, very, very busy person
- No one is like me…
- Look at what you have done!
- Learning by experience
- The trainer helps participants to “discover” the various topics and to face situations that are technically similar to those they are used to deal with or they are expected to
Two days or more, according to the Client’s needs