Training course introduction
This course is aimed at people who wish to improve communication techniques for effectively managing any kind of negotiation process.
To present to participants basic techniques and tools able to support communication in the negotiation process, improving self-confidence and achieving the expected results.
Buyers, salespeople, manager and professional who make large use of negotiation techniques.
- The structure of the negotiation process
- Communication: technical aspects
- Perception: how it affects communication
- Needs and motivation of the counterparty
- Improving listening skills to better understand people and situations
- Empathic listening: inside the emotions
- Question-asking techniques: means for “extracting” information and knowledge
- Clarification, verification, reformulation: checking facts and improving listening
- Non-verbal communication: key point to manage with care
- Focusing on listening skills: simple techniques to improve the quality of communication
- Learning by experience
- The trainer helps participants to “discover” the various topics and to face situations that are technically similar to those they are used to deal with or they are expected to
Two days or more, according to the Client’s needs