Here are some questions for you:
- Do you want to develop your skills and live a more satisfying professional life?
- Are you in a difficult situation and don’t know how to deal with it?
- Do you want to improve your resilience, learn to react to adverse events, reorganise your life and pursue new goals?
- Are you determined to improve your performance in managing your role or your business activity?
This page presents the outlines of coaching programmes that I have designed for people who responded positively to these questions: programmes that can be managed without interrupting ordinary activities and, thanks to the number and effectiveness of the tools used, have a limited duration.
Individual coaching programmes are designed for:
- people who face a critical moment and who have to solve complex situations;
- professionals or managers who intend to improve their role performance, in agreement with their organisation;
- entrepreneurs and top managers who intend to face change more efficiently and effectively;
- people who intend to acquire skills aimed at improving their performance, professional or managerial, without the support of the organisation;
- people who intend to give a new boost to their career, valuing their role or changing jobs.
Below is the description of examples of individual coaching programmes: click on the title and discover the contents!
Sorry, no results for your search. Would you like to use a different search key?