tibicon is a company founded in 2005 by Arduino Mancini.
We offer Customers support in managing the business through the development of the most critical resource: people.
Change and innovation projects are the main areas we work on: coaching and training courses (in the classroom, videoconference, eLearning, blended) are the primary tools we use to help people, groups and organisations improve their professional performance.
We have substantial working experience in multicultural environments.
In essence, we help the Customer develop their intellectual capital to transform it into value: we use a maieutic approach to identify tacit and explicit knowledge and facilitate the process of integration and enhancement.
We employ a wide range of tools:
- Training courses in the classroom, blended, and in e-learning;
- Individual, group and organisational coaching;
- Support for human resources professionals about the design and implementation of:
- solutions related to the performance management process (selection, strategic knowledge and skills, appraisal performance and others);
- competence assessment tools;
- A wide range of educational content (articles, movies and books).
We have experience in the following market sectors:
- Aquaculture feed
- Business associations
- Durable/non-durable goods
- Gardens design and construction
- Industrial automation
- Interior design
- Information & Communication Technology (ICT)
- Law firms
- Luxury furnishing
- Motorsport (Formula1, F1)
- News agencies
- Comparison website
- Professional and architectural lighting
- Public and local administration
- Publishing industry
- Security systems
- Tile design industry
- Training and consulting
Would you like to know more? Click here.