Contents and details of the course
Why a course on objectives and goals management?
Objectives and goals management are processes that involve organizations at all levels.
Unfortunately, we are not always able to define objectives properly and this can create situations very difficult to manage.
This training course is designed to help you:
- learn the different types of objectives you can find in your work;
- understand the difference between goals and objectives and employ them correctly;
- learn techniques for assigning individual, team and organizational objectives.
You should take this course if…
- … you are a manager or entrepreneur and you want to learn how to define and manage objectives effectively;
- … you manage challenging objectives and you interact with a large number of people;
- … you are about to take responsibility for managing people;
- … you are a human resource manager/professional and you are involved in the performance management process.
What about the expected duration?
The course should take about 100 minutes to complete.
You will be free to choose when to work on the course!
Even if you only have 15 minutes, make the most of it: you will automatically pick up where you left off. Furthermore, to make the most of your time and energy, take my advice and do not rush through the course: organise different sessions for no more than 60 minutes.
Are you expecting to get bored?
Prepare to change your mind! The course is designed to encourage in-depth exploration of the topic and the individual experience. Exercises, video clips, tutorials, quizzes, cartoon strips and dialogues structured to offer a unique learning experience:
- 3 videos inspired by real situations
- 20 exercises
- 10 interactive pages
- 1 pdf files to download and use in the future
- 3 cartoon strips
See below more details about the contents.
What about the learning material?
During the course you will use the following learning material, that you can download for future use:
- The map of needs
- The map of goals and objectives
- The scale to measure different types of objectives
- Glossary with the main terms used in the course
PC, tablet or smartphone?
- You can use a PC or a mobile device (tablet/smartphone) that supports HTML5 (IOS, Android, Windows): with tablet/smartphone the use of some contents may not be ideal: better to use a PC.
- We recommend to use the up-to-date version of the most popular browsers: Chrome and Safari usually offer better performance.
The certificate of attendance
At the end of the course, you will download your certificate of attendance once you pass the test.
Here is now the contents of the course: access for free the first section!
To start with
The final test