Why a course on motivation?
Let me ask you a few questions:
- What motivates people?
- Why do we do one thing rather than another?
- Is money the most appealing motivation driver?
- What relationship is there between needs and motivation?
- What tools should we use to increase motivation?
- Is it possible to motivate people?
- This e-learning course is designed to answer these questions, focusing on the drivers of motivation: the ones the organisation can use to ensure that people act consistently with the goals of the organisation itself
To help participants understand the value and the structure of motivation, and encourage its enhancement to achieve the goals of the organisation.
Who should take this course?
Anyone responsible for managing people, you may say: and that’s true.
Nevertheless, we need to remember that activities and processes make us strongly dependent on people’s motivation: colleagues who are motivated in their work will surely help you do your job better, too.
From this perspective, this course is interesting for managers, human resources people who are involved in the performance management process, as well as for anyone in roles requiring interaction with a considerable number of people.
In other words, motivation plays a crucial role in one’s personal and professional life.
- What is motivation? Definition and key concepts
- The importance of motivation in personal and professional life
- Motivation as an essential component of competence
- The role of motivation in the skills development
- Needs, motivations, goals: a model for identifying the individual motivation
- Hygiene factors and motivation drivers: let’s discover why money is not everything
- The motivation drivers: quality of work, learning, goals, performance evaluation, rewarding
- The importance of job profile
- Managing objectives: characteristics, definition and assignment
- SMART and NUM objectives
- Performance appraisal: a crucial moment for learning
- The structure of rewarding
What about the learning material?
- Course slides
- Articles about motivation
- Cartoon strips
- Recommended movies and books
This course has been designed and structured to promote complete immersion in the topic and the individual experience.
The participants will face situations through exercises and video clips that reproduce moments similar to the ones they face daily.
Would you like to know more about the teaching method? Click here.
Final test and certificate
At the end of the course, participants take a test; after passing it, they can download their certificate of attendance.
Sixteen hours or more.